NEW PRODUCT: BFS PUSH / PULL SLED
High-velocity weight training exercises work the muscles at the high speeds that occur during sprinting; so to run faster, power cleans and power snatches are a must. But to simulate the running motion, you should seriously consider the sport-specific exercises that can be performed with the BFS Push/Pull Sled.
The BFS Push/Pull Sled, which is made in the USA, allows you to attach a pulling harness to the weighted sled so you can run with resistance. This method is superior to running uphill and/or adding ankle weights, as both of these methods affect the biomechanics of the running motion.
The method of running with a Parachute is valuable for developing speed endurance, but because you must take several steps before the parachute opens, resistance is delayed.
In contrast, Pulling a Sled provides immediate resistance; besides, a Parachute cannot provide the high levels of resistance to the muscles that a sled can. Being able to accelerate quickly from the start is key to athletic success.
BFS PUSH / PULL SLED
Item # 400452
* Includes Harness and Lead
* Heavy 11 Gauge Steel Tubing
* Long-Lasting 3/8" Solid Steel Slide Plates
* Twice as Long Lasting as Aluminum
* Built to be Used on Concrete, Asphalt, or Any Hard Surface
* High Vertical Handles and Low Horizontal Handles
* Pull Harness Attachment Position
* Dual Olympic Plate Holders
* Develop Explosive Power in LEGS and HIPS