Competing in her first national competition in three years, Team BFS weightlifter Maegan Snodgrass qualified for the Junior World Team, which will compete in June in Romania.
Snodgrass snatched 182 pounds and clean and jerked 220 pounds to win the 152-165-pound bodyweight class.
Snodgrass attends Utah State on scholarship with a major in education and plans to become a teacher when she graduates.
This year Snodgrass hopes to break the Junior American record in the snatch, currently held by Kelly Lynch at 194 pounds. Lynch, who was featured in the March/April 2007 Issue of BFS Magazine, is also on the team.
| | Call BFS Today 1-800-628-9737
New Upgraded Stock Features
Save 20% on Orders Over $2000
BFS Quality Stock Products Have Always Included:
- Wrinkle Black Powder Coat Paint
- Consistent Frame Construction and Design
- 32 oz. High Grade Gray Upholstery
NOW WITH NEW UPGRADED CUSTOM FEATURES:
- CHROME ON ALL SLIDES, GUIDES, AND WEIGHT HORNS
- PROTECTIVE STRIPPING ON ALL BAR CONTACT POINTS
- MOST STOCK ITEMS SHIP IN 48 HOURS