| BFS HAS YOU COVERED |
BFS is pleased to offer a new line of Active Wear. From training to coaching to gameday or even just "kicking it" we have the clothing you need and want. Check out some of these great New Items with the features you demand!
• 6.0 oz., 100% polyester
• Moisture wicking
• 100% polyester moisture management fabric
• Self fabric collar
• Badger heat seal logo on left sleeve at cuff
• 100% polyester birds eye mesh w/
100% polyester tricot lining
• Longer, baggy cut leg
• Covered elastic waist with inside
drawstring • 9.3 oz., 50% cotton/50% polyester
• 1 X 1 athletic rib knit cuffs and
waistband with lycra®
• Double-lined hood with matching
• Zippered main compartment
• Large front pocket and inside zippered pocket
• Adjustable / detachable shoulder strap
• 98% cotton / 2% spandex
• Permacurv® visor
• Silver undervisor • 100% hypoallergenic acrylic
super dense knit
• Approximately 8 1/2” long
To shop the full line of new products head over to biggerfasterstronger.com
November / December Magazine is on the Press!
BFS Magazine for November and December is now at the press and we are very excited about the featured articles.
Starting with an Annual Feature - we are covering the race for the Heisman with a look at three of the leading contenders in what is turning into a topsy-turvy contest.
We also look, in depth, at what unifying a schools athletic programs means across an entire school district. In this interview with two of the top administrators for the Baltimore County Public Schools we learn about why, and how, an entire school district was able to run athletic programs with increased efficiency and safety. Don't miss "Blue Print for Success"
Also this issue we reveal the BFS High School of the Year award winner. Learn about this small community with huge success, a great story to motivate your Athletes to be 11s!