Welcome to the BFS WRSC Online Renewal Process. By choosing to renew your Professional Certification you are demonstrating to peers, athletes and students that you are keeping up to date and reinforcing your dedication of continuing your own education for safety and peak athletic performance.
BFS understands the importance of this and has joined in your commitment by adding new resources along with the BFS Magazine Subscription. With your paid renewal we are now offering the BFS Online Learning Center where you will have your own private access to proprietary BFS Instruction Videos, Photos, Downloadable PDF Files and other Learning Materials
You will also stay up to date with BFS because the BFS Online Learning Center is updated throughout the year with new material to keep you and your athletes completely informed.
By clicking the "Renew My Certification" button you will be taken to the BFS eStore to purchase your renewal for $99.95 that is good for one year, which includes:
- One Year Subscription to BFS Magazine
- One Year Access to the BFS Online Learning Center
- Your Printed Certificate
Payment can be made by:
- Credit Card, (AMEX, VISA, MasterCard, Discover)
- Faxed Purchase Order that is received within three (3) business days.
Within ten (10) Business days of:
- Your Paid Credit Card Order or
- Received Faxed Purchase Order
You will receive instructions on how to sign-into the BFS Online Learning Center and your Printed Certificate will be mailed to you by United States Mail, (USPS).
Click the Button Below to begin the Renewal Process
"The BFS Certification Program is a performance-enhancing fitness system."
District Director of Physical Education
Rush-Henrietta High School
Henrietta, New York
For over 35 years BFS has been the number-one source of information on strength and conditioning for the nation’s athletes and coaches. BFS founder and CEO Dr. Greg Shepard encourages all coaches and instructors who supervise strength and conditioning programs to become certified for the following reasons:
- LIABILITY. A certified strength and conditioning coach has proof in a court of law that he or she has reached a specific level of proficiency, and any school district or college will find that desirable
- EDUCATION. The process of becoming certified tends to motivate most coaches to learn more about strength and conditioning. Hence, they become better and everyone benefits – the athletes most of all.
- CONFIDENCE. Being certified breeds more confidence among athletes, parents and other coaches. The handsome certificate that BFS issues makes a statement of professionalism and will look great when framed and displayed in your office.
- CAREER. Being certified can help you get jobs, as many schools and health clubs make certification a prerequisite for employment.