CIR-UB6000-C Upright Bike
COVID-19 UPDATEDue to our unprecedented global Pandemic and the majority of communities being on “Shelter in Place Orders," BFS suppliers are in varying states of production. However as of right now shipping for multiple vendors is delayed indefinitely!
BFS is working closely with all parties to keep updated on the constantly changing circumstances while respecting the health and safety concerns of all involved.
We will continue to maintain contact with our customers on shipping lead times and products available on orders placed. Thank you for your understanding and patience. We sincerely appreciate your business!
Need assistance with your order? Please call 800-628-9737
UPRIGHT - LIGHT COMMERCIAL, 10" LED, CORDLESS
- Self-powered design requires no power outlets and saves energy.
- Ergonomic seat cushion and pedal system.
- Multiple seating level adjustments offers comfortable exercise position to all users.
- The handle bar is specifically designed to accommodate workouts ranging from relaxed to rigorous. The soft gripped handle bar and the padded elbow rest provide comfortable support for your upper body during workout.
- The intuitive control panel offers easy selection to individual programs and adjustment to resistance level with a simple touch of a button.
- Zinc dip anti-corrosion coating for superior rust protection.
- Contact and telemetric heart rate sensors.
- Dimensions – 40“ L x 27” W x 56” H
- Weight – 88 lbs.
- Color and Frame –
Matte-black with a powder-coated steel frame
- Power –
- Power –
Cordless – self-powered
- Certification –
CE and generator UL
- Resistance Range –
- Flywheel –
- Max User Weight –
- Motion Type –
Smooth Motion Technology™
- Heart Rate Monitoring –
Contact and telemetric heart rate sensors
- Display Type –
18 x 16 dot matrix with message window + heart-rate status bar
- Display Feedback –
Time, distance, heart-rate, watts, RPM, levels, METs, calories
- Programs –
Manual, rolling, valley, fat burn, ramp, fitness test, random, 4 HRC 4 users, body fat
- Standard Features –
Hand pulse, quick shift and heart-rate receiver, triathlon-style handlebars, easy-to-move front transport wheels & reading rack/tablet holder
- Warranty –
10 years frame, 5 years parts, 1 year wearable items, 1 year labor in light commercial applications, including hospitality, multi-family, fire/police, municipality, corporate & junior/ senior high schools (up to 6 hours of daily use). Any use of this product in a due-paying facility or facility exceeding 6 hours of daily use may void the warranty.