Airzone Full System
Due to our unprecedented global situation and the responses of individual communities to the COVID-19 pandemic BFS suppliers are in varying states of production and shipping. BFS is working closely with all parties to keep products available while respecting the health and safety concerns of all involved.
We will continue to maintain contact with our customers on shipping lead times and products available on orders placed.
Need assistance with your order? Please call 800-628-9737. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Challenge: My students hit in the net too much! I want a better way to teach them arc than repeated verbal instructions that go nowhere.
Solution: The Airzone System is the surefire answer for players who hit too many balls into the net. The Airzone takes care of this problem without verbal instructions by providing a visual target for players to aim for. The package includes two 7-foot chrome poles, bungee with winder, Airzone net, four 18-inch foam “target window” noodles and an 80-page illustrated drill booklet, all in a durable and convenient carry case.
- First portable, lightweight air target system. Sets up in minutes no tools required.
- Raises net height with another net or bungee (both items included in the package) to guide players to hit with more arc.
- Higher arc translates into 67% more depth on groundstrokes to drastically reduce the number of balls hit into the net.
- Weather-resistant screw-together steel poles allow for any adjustment in net height, up to 7 feet.
- The bungee component allows players to drill either over the bright yellow line or under, depending on the shot being practiced.
- Includes detailed game and drill booklet.
- Now includes 4 foam noodles to create target windows.