Airzone Full System
COVID-19 UPDATEDue to our unprecedented global Pandemic and the majority of communities being on “Shelter in Place Orders," BFS suppliers are in varying states of production. However as of right now shipping for multiple vendors is delayed indefinitely!
BFS is working closely with all parties to keep updated on the constantly changing circumstances while respecting the health and safety concerns of all involved.
We will continue to maintain contact with our customers on shipping lead times and products available on orders placed. Thank you for your understanding and patience. We sincerely appreciate your business!
Need assistance with your order? Please call 800-628-9737
Challenge: My students hit in the net too much! I want a better way to teach them arc than repeated verbal instructions that go nowhere.
Solution: The Airzone System is the surefire answer for players who hit too many balls into the net. The Airzone takes care of this problem without verbal instructions by providing a visual target for players to aim for. The package includes two 7-foot chrome poles, bungee with winder, Airzone net, four 18-inch foam “target window” noodles and an 80-page illustrated drill booklet, all in a durable and convenient carry case.
- First portable, lightweight air target system. Sets up in minutes no tools required.
- Raises net height with another net or bungee (both items included in the package) to guide players to hit with more arc.
- Higher arc translates into 67% more depth on groundstrokes to drastically reduce the number of balls hit into the net.
- Weather-resistant screw-together steel poles allow for any adjustment in net height, up to 7 feet.
- The bungee component allows players to drill either over the bright yellow line or under, depending on the shot being practiced.
- Includes detailed game and drill booklet.
- Now includes 4 foam noodles to create target windows.