Airzone Full System
Due to our unprecedented global Pandemic, BFS suppliers are in varying states of production. However as of right now multiple products are delayed indefinitely!
BFS is working closely with all parties to keep updated on the constantly changing circumstances while respecting health and safety concerns.
We maintain contact with our customers on shipping lead times and product availability on orders placed. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Need assistance with your order? Please call 800-628-9737
Updated Payment Policy (COVID), for Payment with Purchase Orders (PO’s): 50% of the order total must be paid upfront. The balance will be due upon completion of the order (All items delivered). When submitting the PO online we will contact you when we receive your written PO to arrange the 50% down payment. If certain items on the order are not available due to COVID complications they will be removed from the order. All other orders must be prepaid at the time of the order.
Challenge: My students hit in the net too much! I want a better way to teach them arc than repeated verbal instructions that go nowhere.
Solution: The Airzone System is the surefire answer for players who hit too many balls into the net. The Airzone takes care of this problem without verbal instructions by providing a visual target for players to aim for. The package includes two 7-foot chrome poles, bungee with winder, Airzone net, four 18-inch foam “target window” noodles and an 80-page illustrated drill booklet, all in a durable and convenient carry case.
- First portable, lightweight air target system. Sets up in minutes no tools required.
- Raises net height with another net or bungee (both items included in the package) to guide players to hit with more arc.
- Higher arc translates into 67% more depth on groundstrokes to drastically reduce the number of balls hit into the net.
- Weather-resistant screw-together steel poles allow for any adjustment in net height, up to 7 feet.
- The bungee component allows players to drill either over the bright yellow line or under, depending on the shot being practiced.
- Includes detailed game and drill booklet.
- Now includes 4 foam noodles to create target windows.