OnCourt OffCourt Foldable Yoga Mat
Due to our unprecedented global Pandemic, BFS suppliers are in varying states of production. However as of right now multiple products are delayed indefinitely!
BFS is working closely with all parties to keep updated on the constantly changing circumstances while respecting health and safety concerns.
We maintain contact with our customers on shipping lead times and product availability on orders placed. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Need assistance with your order? Please call 800-628-9737
Updated Payment Policy (COVID), for Payment with Purchase Orders (PO’s): 50% of the order total must be paid upfront. The balance will be due upon completion of the order (All items delivered). When submitting the PO online we will contact you when we receive your written PO to arrange the 50% down payment. If certain items on the order are not available due to COVID complications they will be removed from the order. All other orders must be prepaid at the time of the order.
The ORIGINAL foldable, multi-purpose rectangular mat. Our mat is eco-friendly and has a different texture on each side so you can get a better grip for your body and when placing on smooth surfaces. Fold your mat to desired widths in different sections depending on where you would like extra support. When folded, the mat also works great as a bolster and meditation cushion!
1) Multi-Use 3-in-1 Mat: Use as a mat, bolster and meditation cushion!
2) Extra support: Fold to add extra support and cushioning under your hands and knees
3) Eco-friendly made from natural rubber
4) 2 textures: Each side has a different texture so you can get get a better grip for your body and on smooth surfaces
5) Lightweight: Light and easy to take with you anywhere!
6) High quality and durable yet at a competitive entry-level price point.
Mat Length: 71.5” x 24”
Whether for yoga or cross-training, this mat is relevant; I use it for lunges, as a prop for restoratives, half-kneeling strength and stretching work, and more. So glad to have this for my practices.
Bestselling author of Practice You and Being You, Yoga and Meditation Teacher