Power Resist System
Due to our unprecedented global Pandemic, BFS suppliers are in varying states of production. However as of right now multiple products are delayed indefinitely!
BFS is working closely with all parties to keep updated on the constantly changing circumstances while respecting health and safety concerns.
We maintain contact with our customers on shipping lead times and product availability on orders placed. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Need assistance with your order? Please call 800-628-9737
Updated Payment Policy (COVID), for Payment with Purchase Orders (PO’s): 50% of the order total must be paid upfront. The balance will be due upon completion of the order (All items delivered). When submitting the PO online we will contact you when we receive your written PO to arrange the 50% down payment. If certain items on the order are not available due to COVID complications they will be removed from the order. All other orders must be prepaid at the time of the order.
Challenge: I need a training aid to help my students develop a quicker first step to the ball.
Solution: The Power Resist System trains players to become better athletes through overspeed training. The system is specially designed to allow athletes to freely change directions. In addition, the Power Resist System easily attaches to any fence for solo workouts. Available in 2 levels of resistance, the unstretched length is 9 feet. Each system includes a fully adjustable belt and very durable 9' resistance band with all attachments.
NOTE: To protect vital organs, wear the belt around the hips and not the waist.
Recommended age 10+
WARNING: Be sure to follow the safety precautions during use and use only as exercise equipment and for no other purpose.
1) Inspect tubing and attachments for cracks, tears, and other signs of damage prior to each use. DO NOT USE IF DAMAGED – REPLACE IMMEDIATELY.
2) DO NOT stretch the tubing more than 2 times its unstretched length. Excessive stretching may exceed the elastic limit of the tubing and cause it to snap or tear.
3) DO NOT REMOVE THE SAFETY LIMITER ROPE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
4) NEVER release the tubing when it is under tension.
5) The tube is 8 feet with tubing that stretches three times its length, so the safety cord is 24 feet.
6) Be sure that the holder and the player practice using this device in slow motion so that everyone is on balance to avoid risk of injury
7) NZ MFG LLC and Oncourt Offcourt LTD assume no liability for accidents or damage that may occur with the use of this resistance training product.