ST Multi-Function Bench - York
COVID-19 UPDATEDue to our unprecedented global Pandemic and the majority of communities being on “Shelter in Place Orders," BFS suppliers are in varying states of production. However as of right now shipping for multiple vendors is delayed indefinitely!
BFS is working closely with all parties to keep updated on the constantly changing circumstances while respecting the health and safety concerns of all involved.
We will continue to maintain contact with our customers on shipping lead times and products available on orders placed. Thank you for your understanding and patience. We sincerely appreciate your business!
Before ordering please be aware that because of the COVID-19 crisis
Need assistance with your order? Please call 800-628-9737
ST Multi-Function Bench with wheels
- Length 53 1/2” x Width 32 1/2” (including lift handles)
- Height 18 1/2” (flat), 48 3/4” (incline)
- Back Pad: 12” x 36”
- Seat Pad: 9 3/4” x 16 1/2”
- A 6-position depth adjustor allows the bench to slide forward or backward by method of UHMW bushing blocks on a chrome plated steel guide rod. This feature makes it unnecessary to disengage the bench from the rack allowing the user to adjust for individual torso length.
- Bench back/seat adjustments provide for 0, 30, 40, 65, and 90 degrees of inclination.
- Designed to lock into a variety of the modular Racks in the Strength Training Series and is equally functional as a stand-alone dumbell bench.
- YORK®’s most adjustable bench.
- It features a passive lock feature that allows the bench to lock into the rear stringer of the STS Modular Racks for maximum stability. Diamond-plate spotting platforms are a standard feature.
- Bench mobility is made possible with two impact-resistant rubber wheels with self-lubricating bearings and foam grip handles.