ST Multi-Function Bench - York
Due to the Pandemic BFS suppliers are in varying states of production. Currently shipping for most vendors is delayed.
BFS is working closely with all parties to keep updated on the constantly changing circumstances while respecting health and safety concerns.
We maintain contact with our customers on shipping lead times and product availability on orders placed. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Need assistance with your order? Please call 800-628-9737
ST Multi-Function Bench with wheels
- Length 53 1/2” x Width 32 1/2” (including lift handles)
- Height 18 1/2” (flat), 48 3/4” (incline)
- Back Pad: 12” x 36”
- Seat Pad: 9 3/4” x 16 1/2”
- A 6-position depth adjustor allows the bench to slide forward or backward by method of UHMW bushing blocks on a chrome plated steel guide rod. This feature makes it unnecessary to disengage the bench from the rack allowing the user to adjust for individual torso length.
- Bench back/seat adjustments provide for 0, 30, 40, 65, and 90 degrees of inclination.
- Designed to lock into a variety of the modular Racks in the Strength Training Series and is equally functional as a stand-alone dumbell bench.
- YORK®’s most adjustable bench.
- It features a passive lock feature that allows the bench to lock into the rear stringer of the STS Modular Racks for maximum stability. Diamond-plate spotting platforms are a standard feature.
- Bench mobility is made possible with two impact-resistant rubber wheels with self-lubricating bearings and foam grip handles.