The Classic Line Seated Leg Curl Machine MDC-1006 targets the posterior muscle group of the thigh. Precision bearings are the key element that ensure a smooth curl motion for users, and an anatomically correct cam pulleys ensure that the ideal resistance is exerted throughout the entire movement.
The sturdy look and angular frame tubing create a rugged appearance that’s become a hallmark of our Classic Line strength. The entire range is manufactured using commercial grade steel and high-end materials, which results in a seriously durable end-product. It’s this uncompromising attention to detail that results in long-lasting equipment.
- Adjustable backrest allows correct knee joint alignment with axis
- Easy squeeze handle for backrest adjustment
- Adjustable foot roller for more or less pre-stretch
- Easy adjustable thigh pads locks user in place for concentration on hamstring muscles
- Anatomically correct cam for proper muscle resistance
- 200 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
- 42″ l x 48″ w x 63″ h, 496 lbs
- 107 cm x 122 cm x 160 cm, 225 kg