Seated Leg Curl
COVID-19 UPDATEDue to our unprecedented global Pandemic and the majority of communities being on “Shelter in Place Orders," BFS suppliers are in varying states of production. However as of right now shipping for multiple vendors is delayed indefinitely!
BFS is working closely with all parties to keep updated on the constantly changing circumstances while respecting the health and safety concerns of all involved.
We will continue to maintain contact with our customers on shipping lead times and products available on orders placed. Thank you for your understanding and patience. We sincerely appreciate your business!
Need assistance with your order? Please call 800-628-9737
The Classic Line Seated Leg Curl Machine MDC-1006 targets the posterior muscle group of the thigh. Precision bearings are the key element that ensure a smooth curl motion for users, and an anatomically correct cam pulleys ensure that the ideal resistance is exerted throughout the entire movement.
The sturdy look and angular frame tubing create a rugged appearance that’s become a hallmark of our Classic Line strength. The entire range is manufactured using commercial grade steel and high-end materials, which results in a seriously durable end-product. It’s this uncompromising attention to detail that results in long-lasting equipment.
- Adjustable backrest allows correct knee joint alignment with axis
- Easy squeeze handle for backrest adjustment
- Adjustable foot roller for more or less pre-stretch
- Easy adjustable thigh pads locks user in place for concentration on hamstring muscles
- Anatomically correct cam for proper muscle resistance
- 200 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
- 42″ l x 48″ w x 63″ h, 496 lbs
- 107 cm x 122 cm x 160 cm, 225 kg