The Classic Line Rotary Torso Machine MDC-1021 facilitates core muscle exercises via a safe and guided motion. Precision bearings deliver a fluid movement, and the ergonomic design enables biomechanically correct positioning of the body throughout the entire motion.
The robust style and angular frame are hallmarks of our Classic Line strength range. It’s manufactured using commercial grade steel and materials of the highest quality, which means all the products are designed to withstand the tough demands of a busy fitness facility.
- Easy adjustment pull pin for side-to-side repositioning
- Thigh pads and footrests position user securely
- Hand grips secure the user’s upper torso for max concentration on oblique muscles
- Precision bearings for smooth operation
- Anatomically correct cams for proper muscle resistance
- 150 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
- 46″ l x 28″ w x 55″ h, 384 lbs
- 117 cm x 71 cm x 150 cm, 174 kg