Seated Leg Curl
Need assistance with your order? Please call 800-628-9737
Updated Payment Policy, for Payment with Purchase Orders (PO’s): 50% of the order total must be paid upfront. The balance will be due upon completion of the order (All items delivered). When submitting the PO online we will contact you when we receive your written PO to arrange the 50% down payment. If any items on the order are not available they will be removed from the order. All other orders must be prepaid at the time of the order.
The Classic Line Seated Leg Curl Machine MDC-1006 targets the posterior muscle group of the thigh. Precision bearings are the key element that ensure a smooth curl motion for users, and an anatomically correct cam pulleys ensure that the ideal resistance is exerted throughout the entire movement.
The sturdy look and angular frame tubing create a rugged appearance that’s become a hallmark of our Classic Line strength. The entire range is manufactured using commercial grade steel and high-end materials, which results in a seriously durable end-product. It’s this uncompromising attention to detail that results in long-lasting equipment.
- Adjustable backrest allows correct knee joint alignment with axis
- Easy squeeze handle for backrest adjustment
- Adjustable foot roller for more or less pre-stretch
- Easy adjustable thigh pads locks user in place for concentration on hamstring muscles
- Anatomically correct cam for proper muscle resistance
- 200 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
- 42″ l x 48″ w x 63″ h, 496 lbs
- 107 cm x 122 cm x 160 cm, 225 kg