Due to our unprecedented global Pandemic, BFS suppliers are in varying states of production. However as of right now multiple products are delayed indefinitely!
BFS is working closely with all parties to keep updated on the constantly changing circumstances while respecting health and safety concerns.
We maintain contact with our customers on shipping lead times and product availability on orders placed. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Need assistance with your order? Please call 800-628-9737
Updated Payment Policy (COVID), for Payment with Purchase Orders (PO’s): 50% of the order total must be paid upfront. The balance will be due upon completion of the order (All items delivered). When submitting the PO online we will contact you when we receive your written PO to arrange the 50% down payment. If certain items on the order are not available due to COVID complications they will be removed from the order. All other orders must be prepaid at the time of the order.
The Classic Line Tricep Extension Machine MDC-1011 enables exercisers to target the rear arm muscles through a completely stabilized movement. Precision bearings ensure the motion is smooth and fluid, and the overall ergonomic design ensure correct biomechanics throughout the motion.
The robust-looking frame and angular tubing create a sturdy appearance and excellent durability. With commercial grade steel and high-quality materials, our products are designed to last for the long term and maximize your strength investment. This attention to detail can be found throughout our entire design and manufacturing process at Muscle D Fitness.
- Swivel, self-adjusting handles to accommodate different size users
- Anatomically correct cam for proper muscle resistance
- Precision, Air-Lift seat allows different heights without leaving the seat
- Precision bearings for smooth operation
- Comfortable angle chest pad for proper tricep extensions
- Back pad and foot braces keep user in proper position
- 150 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
- 36″ l x 40″ w x 55″ h, 390 lb
- 92 cm x 102 cm x 140 cm, 177 kg