Due to our unprecedented global Pandemic, BFS suppliers are in varying states of production. However as of right now multiple products are delayed indefinitely!
BFS is working closely with all parties to keep updated on the constantly changing circumstances while respecting health and safety concerns.
We maintain contact with our customers on shipping lead times and product availability on orders placed. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Need assistance with your order? Please call 800-628-9737
Updated Payment Policy (COVID), for Payment with Purchase Orders (PO’s): 50% of the order total must be paid upfront. The balance will be due upon completion of the order (All items delivered). When submitting the PO online we will contact you when we receive your written PO to arrange the 50% down payment. If certain items on the order are not available due to COVID complications they will be removed from the order. All other orders must be prepaid at the time of the order.
The Classic Line Rotary Torso Machine MDC-1021 facilitates core muscle exercises via a safe and guided motion. Precision bearings deliver a fluid movement, and the ergonomic design enables biomechanically correct positioning of the body throughout the entire motion.
The robust style and angular frame are hallmarks of our Classic Line strength range. It’s manufactured using commercial grade steel and materials of the highest quality, which means all the products are designed to withstand the tough demands of a busy fitness facility.
- Easy adjustment pull pin for side-to-side repositioning
- Thigh pads and footrests position user securely
- Hand grips secure the user’s upper torso for max concentration on oblique muscles
- Precision bearings for smooth operation
- Anatomically correct cams for proper muscle resistance
- 150 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
- 46″ l x 28″ w x 55″ h, 384 lbs
- 117 cm x 71 cm x 150 cm, 174 kg