Quad Functional Trainer
COVID-19 UPDATEDue to our unprecedented global Pandemic and the majority of communities being on “Shelter in Place Orders," BFS suppliers are in varying states of production. However as of right now shipping for multiple vendors is delayed indefinitely!
BFS is working closely with all parties to keep updated on the constantly changing circumstances while respecting the health and safety concerns of all involved.
We will continue to maintain contact with our customers on shipping lead times and products available on orders placed. Thank you for your understanding and patience. We sincerely appreciate your business!
Need assistance with your order? Please call 800-628-9737
f you’re looking for a functional trainer machine for sale, then this is a versatile yet space-efficient option. The Quad Functional Trainer enables exercisers to perform a hugely varied range of workouts that target almost any muscle group. The adjustable pulley height allows for instant changes to exercise angle and built-in chin up bars provide additional training options. This machine is ideal for gym members who want to practice functional motions that mimic real life movements.
Excellent durability is a hallmark of our detail-oriented manufacturing process. Our functional trainer range is engineered using premium quality materials such as commercial grade steel. This dedication to high product standards is what ensures that our equipment lasts for the long term, yet with minimal maintenance required. The entire functional training range is designed to withstand tough training environments and rough usage.
- Adjustable pulley heights for instant exercise angle changes
- Great for crossover pulley, tricep pressdowns, bicep curls, upright rows, wood chop, etc. exercises…literally scores of exercises possible
- Chin up bars add yet another dimension and allow stretching strap connection
- Space saver alternative to a full Crossover Pulley machine
- 2 – 120 lb steel weight stacks with magnetic selector pin
- 85″ l x 99″ w x 87″ h, 750 lbs
- 216 cm x 252 cm x 221 cm, 340 kg