Bigger Faster Strong, Inc., currently has a Staff of over 20 Clinicians who put on athletic-training clinics and camps in every state and also abroad. Hundreds of schools have sponsored a BFS Camp or Clinic. Dr. Greg Shepard, BFS CEO and Founder, started doing clinics back in 1976. Even today, BFS Camps and Clinics remain the backbone of the company.
BFS Camps and Clinics can be broken down into three basic parts: an instructional section, a motivational section, and a hands-on section. Hands-on workshops put everything together. In these workshops perfect technique is taught on every lift. Special BFS training equipment is brought in to help facilitate learning.
- Click Here to Request Information about BFS Camps and Clinics.
- Call Bigger Faster Stronger at 1-800-628-9737.
- Register Early – Camp and Clinic Reservations Fill Up Fast!
It is amazing what can happen for teams when they experience a BFS Clinic. As a coach, it is great to see the underdogs rise to the top, and watch the great teams achieve excellence. Although, there is one thing that tops them all, being part of a team, coaching staff, school, or community that becomes united in a common goal, to strive for greatness in all areas of life.
Our lives have been changed seeing the power of people uniting together. There are thousands of stories that we could tell you about individuals and teams overcoming great odds, but we will save those for the clinic. If there is anything we can do to help you and your team reach your goals and become unified, let us know. We are dedicated to helping athletes and coaches succeed!
6 Absolutes to Completion
1. Be at least 18 years of age.
2. Attend and participate as a coach at a BFS Certification.
3. Demonstrate correctly the BFS coaching techniques during the breakout session.
3. STUDY PERIOD: After completing your practical component you will have 10 business days to review your Total Program Study Guide available online at the Online Learning Center.
4. WRSC TEST: 10 Business days after your practical component you will be emailed your web link, username and password with which to login to the online WRSC Test.
BFS WRSC Test Overview: The BFS Certification Test is an open-book test which contains 102 multiple choice and true/false questions. You must answer 90 of the Questions correctly to Pass. You must complete the Test to receive a Passing Score. If you fail the test, you may retake the test again at no cost. As this is an open-book test you may use the BFS Certification Study Guide. You have 45 days from the completion of your practical component to complete the Certification Test.
5. BFS CERTIFIED: After passing the online WRSC Test you will be mailed your official certificate and your digital subscription to BFS Magazine will begin.
6. ONLINE LEARNING CENTER: Using your BFS supplied username and password you will now have access to the BFS Online Learning Center. Here you will find Video Training materials on all BFS Core Lifts and Standard Auxiliary Lifts. You will also have access to all information presented in the practical component slide show. Use these materials for classroom training or as a personal refresher for the practical component of your BFS WRSC.
7. RENEWAL: Your BFS WRSC is good for one year. You will be reminded by email and postcard as your renewal date approaches so be sure to keep your contact information with BFS current. Renewal is $99.95 and keeps you active on the Online Learning Center with it’s growing library of training aids as well as maintains your subscription to BFS Magazine. Renewal also demonstrates you are taking an active role in staying current in weight room training and safety.
The BFS Online Assets
BFS Online Learning Center • Online training aids for the BFS certified coach
Ongoing Education: Here certified coaches will find video training materials on all BFS Core Lifts and Standard Auxiliary Lifts. You will also have access to all information presented in the practical component slide show.
Useful for keeping the proper technique fresh in your mind for maximum results. Great for classroom demonstrations whether introducing safe technique to new athletes or refreshing the basics with returning starters.
Click Here to See the BFS Online Learning Center Website
BFS Total Program Study Guide
• The Study Guide is designed to take you chapter by chapter through the “Bigger Faster Stronger” book.
Access your guide as a downloadable .pdf document or as a web page at biggerfasterstronger.com/olc. Work through the Study guide completely before taking the Online Certification Test.
A BFS Certification is good for one year. Members will receive reminders by email before their renewal date. It is critical for each member to keep their contact information with BFS current. The Renewal fee is $99.95. Membership provides access to the Online Learning Center with it’s growing library of training aids as well as a new certificate and subscription ot the BFS Magazine. Annual renewal demonstrates that members are taking an active role in staying current in weight room training and safety.