Body Solid - 3/4 Stack Base Unit
Body-Solid revolutionizes the commercial equipment market by providing a modular approach to designing your next training facility.**
The Pro Dual Line offers 10 dual function stations that can be used in single or multiple stack arrangements. The combinations are endless, allowing you to customize the equipment to best suit your training needs.
**Pictures show the base module with optional dual function stations. This item (5BSDGYM) is only the central 3/4 Stack Base Unit
- Continuous welded, factory assembled connections on the weight and station frame provide extra stability along with durability that extends the life of the station.
- Impact-resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys include precision ground and sealed bearings providing prolonged cable life and smooth movement.
- 11-gauge 2.375"x4.625" oval tubing on the mainframe combined with 3 gauge steel connecting plates and 1/2" diameter connecting bolts provides high strength and durability.
- Two-step durable, electrostatically applied metallic powder coat finish with clear coat, provides a high quality, low maintenance finish that is protected from scratching, chipping and fading.
- Spun steel aircraft cables over 2" high-density foam, is double stitched and fully supported, guarantee a tear resistant, durable surface for comfort and support.
- High-density rubber foam grips and handles provide durability with ergonomically correct gripping surfaces.
- Industrially rated sealed bearings at all major pivot points provide smooth movements and easy adjustments.