Coach's Cart w/ Mesh Divider
Need assistance with your order? Please call 800-628-9737
Updated Payment Policy, for Payment with Purchase Orders (PO’s): 50% of the order total must be paid upfront. The balance will be due upon completion of the order (All items delivered). When submitting the PO online we will contact you when we receive your written PO to arrange the 50% down payment. If any items on the order are not available they will be removed from the order. All other orders must be prepaid at the time of the order.
Challenge: Is there an ergonomic teaching cart in the industry? My back hurts from repeatedly bending to get balls out of my cart all day.
Solution: Our Deluxe Club Cart is the perfect height to eliminate strain and fatigue! Be sure to click on the "Ball Cart Comparison Chart" PDF below under "More Information" for a detailed comparison chart.
Deluxe Club Cart Features Include:
- Perfect height ball basket to eliminate strain and fatigue
- Basket: 27" to basket bottom, 38" to top
- Smooth-folding, removable and lockable lid (lock not included).
- 2 storage trays below ball basket
- Water bottle holder with 2 compartments for cell phone, etc.
- Hopper hanger on front of cart (hopper not included)
- Best quality wheels in the industry ... guaranteed not to pop off!
- 325-ball capacity for tennis and 250-ball capacity for pickleball.
- 4" rubber wheels with sealed ball bearing mechanism
- Removable Mesh Divider makes it easy to organize different types of balls.
- NEW - now includes FREE storage cover ($19.00 value).
Although the metal tubing is powder coated to help protect the cart from rusting, we recommend storing the cart in a dry area and using the weatherproof cover that comes with the Deluxe Club Cart.
We market all our carts as uniquely “ergonomic” compared to other ball carts with good reason. The height of the bottom of our carts when coaches reach for the last 50-100 balls is higher than other carts, so coaches do NOT have to twist and bend over. This design minimizes fatifue and potential back injuries from feeding balls from a cart.