E-Z Airzone w/bag
Due to our unprecedented global Pandemic, BFS suppliers are in varying states of production. However as of right now multiple products are delayed indefinitely!
BFS is working closely with all parties to keep updated on the constantly changing circumstances while respecting health and safety concerns.
We maintain contact with our customers on shipping lead times and product availability on orders placed. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Need assistance with your order? Please call 800-628-9737
Updated Payment Policy (COVID), for Payment with Purchase Orders (PO’s): 50% of the order total must be paid upfront. The balance will be due upon completion of the order (All items delivered). When submitting the PO online we will contact you when we receive your written PO to arrange the 50% down payment. If certain items on the order are not available due to COVID complications they will be removed from the order. All other orders must be prepaid at the time of the order.
Challenge: My students hit in the net too much! I want a better way to teach them arc than repeated verbal instructions that go nowhere.
Solution: E-Z Airzone is a simplified and less expensive variation of our popular Airzone. There is no better way to help players who hit too many balls into the net than to drill with the Airzone. Best of all, the E-Z Airzone takes care of this problem without verbal instructions. The package includes two 7-foot telescopic aluminum poles, bungee with winder, and four 18-inch foam target window noodles, all in a durable zipper carry case.
Watch the videos by clicking the watch button above to see Airzone target drilling in action.
- Portable, lightweight air target system. Sets up in minutes. No tools needed.
- Raises net height with bungee to guide players to hit with more arc.
- Weather-resistant aluminum telescopic poles allow for any adjustment in net height, up to 7 feet.
- The high-optic bungee guides players to drill either over or under the bright yellow line, depending on the shot being practiced.
- Higher arc translates into 67% more depth on groundstrokes to drastically reduce the number of ball hit into the net.