Maxi-Net - 18' Oval design
Due to the Pandemic BFS suppliers are in varying states of production. Currently shipping for most vendors is delayed.
BFS is working closely with all parties to keep updated on the constantly changing circumstances while respecting health and safety concerns.
We maintain contact with our customers on shipping lead times and product availability on orders placed. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Need assistance with your order? Please call 800-628-9737
Challenge: The popular bungee nets just don’t last and blow in the wind. We need something dependable, durable, and easy to set up.
Solution: The 18-foot Maxi-Net sets up and breaks down in 2 minutes with no tools needed and no bungee connections that can break. The Maxi Net also adjusts in height from 30” to 64” making it the perfect net for not only tennis but also sports such as badminton and beginner volleyball (using beach balls). Maxi-Nets are approved by the United States Tennis Association for red level 36-foot court play. These nets are perfect for home, school, and club use. Plus, the raised middle poles allow for “back-and-forth” ball rolling games for beginning children!
Introducing our new and improved Maxi-Net with Oval Tubing - includes 3 great new features:
1) Oval tubing makes set up easier and eliminates possibility of the center frame twisting.
2) Elastic bottom band makes set-up easier and helps maintain net tension.
3) End poles now extend to 64 inches in height for regulation height badminton play, in addition to multiple tennis drills and exercises.
Click the “Watch” button above to see the Maxi-Net in action!
Other features of the 18-foot Maxi-Net:
- The only Quick Start net that adjusts in height from 30" - 64" for a variety of activities and lead-up games; for tennis, badminton, and beginner volleyball (with foam or beach balls).
- Adjustable height nets help beginners learn to hit with arc and spin.
- Detailed instructions make assembly straightforward.
- Sets up or breaks down in only 2 minutes.
- No tools required for set up.
- No bases to fill with sand or water.
- No bungee connections that can break.
- Bases are weighted to stand up in the wind.
- Safe to use. Base legs protrude much less than other brands reducing tripping hazards.
- Lasts longer than brands that use bungees which can break down within a year.
- Maxi-Nets are 18 feet long and come in a durable zipper carry case.
- U.S. patent received. Contact OnCourt OffCourt with any questions in this regard.
Replacement Nets available, although the net will last for years under normal use. See Related Products.
Care Suggestion: Portable Net Systems are designed for either indoor or outdoor use. However, please do not leave this product outside for extended periods. We suggest that you store your system indoors and not expose to wet or extreme outside elements. Although most Portable Net Systems are rust resistant, they are not rust proof. We cannot warranty products that are left outside for extended periods.