Due to our unprecedented global Pandemic, BFS suppliers are in varying states of production. However as of right now multiple products are delayed indefinitely!
BFS is working closely with all parties to keep updated on the constantly changing circumstances while respecting health and safety concerns.
We maintain contact with our customers on shipping lead times and product availability on orders placed. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Need assistance with your order? Please call 800-628-9737
Updated Payment Policy (COVID), for Payment with Purchase Orders (PO’s): 50% of the order total must be paid upfront. The balance will be due upon completion of the order (All items delivered). When submitting the PO online we will contact you when we receive your written PO to arrange the 50% down payment. If certain items on the order are not available due to COVID complications they will be removed from the order. All other orders must be prepaid at the time of the order.
The patented OnCourt OffCourt MultiNet, available after 2 years of testing, is the most durable and versatile portable net system in the world. Check out the following unique features plus Watch the video clip by clicking the “Watch” button above to see how easy it is to set up and break down the MultiNet.
- Multi-purpose – The only 18-foot net that works for 36-foot tennis court height and regulation Badminton height. Adjusts to 33 inches or 60 inches in the middle, respectively, every time!
- Telescoping poles – The vertical net poles raise and lower with a patented telescopic connector.
- Built-in Airzone – The only 18-foot net with a built-in training system. The bright yellow top band creates an Airzone up to 68 inches to help develop spin and arc.
- Built-in second net – Connect top band to fence or regular net to create a second net. Save money on extra nets or Caution Tape.
- Built-in scoring system – The only net with a patented built-in scorekeeper for drilling and competition. Easy for young children to use! Package comes with 2 sets of score markers (a total of 8 pieces) in the event some pieces are lost.
- Tube-protected bungee – The bungee-connected middle section is protected with a plastic tube to prevent fraying and breaking!
- Quick set up – The bases are designed with our patented “quick-hinge” design for super quick set-up combined with a 4-piece bungee connected middle section. No pieces to lose.
- Light-weight – MultiNet weighs 19 pounds (compare to the Wilson Bungee Net Systems at 13 pounds but without the MultiNet's features!)
- Multi-section zippered bag – Three sections make storage easier and help eliminate tangled nets.
For badminton lovers, these badminton nets are perfect for home, school, and club use!