Due to our unprecedented global Pandemic, BFS suppliers are in varying states of production. However as of right now multiple products are delayed indefinitely!
BFS is working closely with all parties to keep updated on the constantly changing circumstances while respecting health and safety concerns.
We maintain contact with our customers on shipping lead times and product availability on orders placed. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Need assistance with your order? Please call 800-628-9737
Updated Payment Policy (COVID), for Payment with Purchase Orders (PO’s): 50% of the order total must be paid upfront. The balance will be due upon completion of the order (All items delivered). When submitting the PO online we will contact you when we receive your written PO to arrange the 50% down payment. If certain items on the order are not available due to COVID complications they will be removed from the order. All other orders must be prepaid at the time of the order.
The Classic Line Butt Blaster Machine MDC-0001 does exactly what the name suggests – blasts the butt to create strong and defined glutes. Precision linear bearings move along a guided rod ensuring a super smooth extension exercise. Biomechanical design and careful consideration of placement pads deliver the ultimate gluteus maximus workout.
The robust frame, clean lines, and angled steel tubing create a strong appearance that compliments any facility. Made from high quality materials including commercial grade steel, our products last for the long term so your strength investment is maximized. You’ll notice this same attention to detail in every part of our product range, customer support, and in-club delivery.
- The ultimate gluteus maximus trainer for total isolation and development of these muscles
- Adjustable, pneumatic height adjustment for more range of tricep presses
- Precision linear bearings on hardened guide rods for super smooth action
- Comfortable chest, knee, and elbow pads
- 120 lb steel weight stack with a magnetic selector pin
- Handle grips for securing user during leg presses
- 120 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
- Counterbalanced leg platform facilitates lower starting weight
- 72”L x 47”W x 63”H, 550 lb
- 183 cm x 119 cm x 160 cm, 250 kg