Iso Lateral Chest Press - MD Classic Line
COVID-19 UPDATEDue to our unprecedented global Pandemic and the majority of communities being on “Shelter in Place Orders," BFS suppliers are in varying states of production. However as of right now shipping for multiple vendors is delayed indefinitely!
BFS is working closely with all parties to keep updated on the constantly changing circumstances while respecting the health and safety concerns of all involved.
We will continue to maintain contact with our customers on shipping lead times and products available on orders placed. Thank you for your understanding and patience. We sincerely appreciate your business!
Need assistance with your order? Please call 800-628-9737
ISO LATERAL CHEST PRESS CLASSIC LINE
The Classic Line Chest Press Machine MDC-1001 enables exercisers to isolate and target the pectoral muscles using a stabilized movement. Precision bearings deliver a smooth and fluid motion, while the overall ergonomics contribute to biomechanically correct movements.
The Chest Press is one of the most popular selectorized units in gyms worldwide. The Muscle D Fitness product features a robust-looking frame along with angular tubing, which create excellent durability and a look that inspires confidence in users. Made from commercial grade steel and other similarly premium materials, our range is designed to last for years to come. A long-lasting product not only means you avoid maintenance issues (often seen on poorly-made products), but maximize the return on your strength investment too.
- Angled handgrips isolate chest & tricep msucles
- Convergent pressing motion for effective development
- Precision, Air-Lift seat allows different heights without leaving the seat
- Precision bearings for smooth operation
- Independent arms pressing action for several chest presses
- 200 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
- 48″ l x 51″ w x 55″ h, 427 lbs
- 122 cm x 130 cm x 140 cm, 194 kg