Leg Extension - Muscle D
COVID-19 UPDATEDue to our unprecedented global Pandemic and the majority of communities being on “Shelter in Place Orders," BFS suppliers are in varying states of production. However as of right now shipping for multiple vendors is delayed indefinitely!
BFS is working closely with all parties to keep updated on the constantly changing circumstances while respecting the health and safety concerns of all involved.
We will continue to maintain contact with our customers on shipping lead times and products available on orders placed. Thank you for your understanding and patience. We sincerely appreciate your business!
Need assistance with your order? Please call 800-628-9737
The Classic Line Leg Extension Machine MDC-1005 targets the major muscle group of the thigh. Precision bearings create a smooth extension motion for gym members, and our anatomically correct cam pulleys help to ensure that the resistance exerted is at the ideal level throughout the entire motion.
The robust look and rectangular tubing create a sturdy appearance that’s a renowned quality of our Classic Line strength. The range features commercial grade steel and premium materials, which lead to a high-level of durability. It is this attention to detail that increases the longevity of our equipment.
- Adjustable backrest allows correct knee joint alignment with axis
- Easy squeeze handle for backrest adjustment
- Adjustable foot roller for more or less pre-stretch
- Seat handles secure user while isolating thigh muscles
- Anatomically correct cam for proper muscle resistance
- 200 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
- 42″ l x 50″ w x 63″ h, 496 lbs
- 107 cm x 127 cm x 160 cm, 225 kg