Shoulder Press - Muscle D
Need assistance with your order? Please call 800-628-9737
Updated Payment Policy, for Payment with Purchase Orders (PO’s): 50% of the order total must be paid upfront. The balance will be due upon completion of the order (All items delivered). When submitting the PO online we will contact you when we receive your written PO to arrange the 50% down payment. If any items on the order are not available they will be removed from the order. All other orders must be prepaid at the time of the order.
The Classic Line Shoulder Press Machine MDC-1007 enables members to isolate and target specific heads of the deltoid muscle. This is the core exercise in building broad and strong shoulders creating the aesthetically pleasing V-taper. The shoulder press machine targets mainly the anterior deltoid as well as medial deltoid heads. Heavy duty pillow-block bearings create a smooth motion, and contribute to the overall ergonomics of the unit.
The rugged style and angular tubing create a machine that’s every bit as durable as it looks. We use commercial grade steel along with other quality materials, to manufacture long-lasting products so you get the best possible return on your strength investment. Our attention to detail is something we pride ourselves on across all parts of our business, from research & development to quality commercial construction and gym design.
Shoulder Press Machine | MDC-1007
- 2 position handgrips isolate different shoulder muscles
- Convergent pressing motion for effective development
- Heavy-duty pillow block bearings for smooth operation
- 150 lb steel weight stack with a magnetic selector pin
- Precision, Air-Lift seat allows different heights without leaving the seat
- 56″ l x 60″ w x 55″ h, 427 lbs
- 142 cm x 152 cm x 140 cm, 194 kg