Due to our unprecedented global situation and the responses of individual communities to the COVID-19 pandemic BFS suppliers are in varying states of production and shipping. BFS is working closely with all parties to keep products available while respecting the health and safety concerns of all involved.
We will continue to maintain contact with our customers on shipping lead times and products available on orders placed.
Need assistance with your order? Please call 800-628-9737. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
The Classic Line Bicep Curl Machine MDC-1010 helps users target the biceps and forearm muscles through a stable and guided motion. Precision bearings create an even and fluid motion, as part of the overall ergonomic design which centers around correct biomechanics.
The sturdy appearance and angular tube frame create a rugged look along and trusty durability. Commercial grade steel is combined with other high-quality materials, to deliver a long-lasting product that truly lives up to your investment expectations. This level of attention to detail is a hallmark of our design philosophy and can be found in every element of our business.
Bicep Curl Machine | 5MDMDC-1010
- Independent curling arms for max bicep isolation and development
- Rotating handles accommodate any size user
- Angled pads for just the correct upper arm stabilization
- One touch seat height adjustment while seated
- 150 lb (68 kg) steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
- 46″ L x 55″ W x 60 H”, 498 lb
- 115 x 139 x 151 cm, 226 kg