The Classic Line Seated Row Machine MDC-1023 combines smooth movements with biomechanically effective motions. The precision bearings ensure fluid use so exercisers can focus on their workout instead of the machine. Ergonomically designed seating, chest pad, and footrests ensure correct starting position and technique for safe and effective exercise.
A sturdy frame and angular silver tubing create a rugged appearance and long-term durability. Commercial grade steel and premium seating materials ensure your strength investment lasts for years to come, with minimal maintenance or upkeep. High-quality parts and detailing are designed to withstand wear and tear, which helps to keep the total cost of ownership to a minimum.
- Multiple grip handles for precise lat development
- Precision, Air-Lift seat allows different heights without leaving the seat
- Precision bearings for smooth operation
- Foot rests and adjustable chest pad secure torso for max performance
- 200 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
- 64″ l x 33″ w x 74″ h, 474 lbs
- 163 cm x 84 cm x 188 cm, 215 kg