Ab Crunch Machine – Elite Series | Muscle D Fitness
COVID-19 UPDATEDue to our unprecedented global Pandemic and the majority of communities being on “Shelter in Place Orders," BFS suppliers are in varying states of production. However as of right now shipping for multiple vendors is delayed indefinitely!
BFS is working closely with all parties to keep updated on the constantly changing circumstances while respecting the health and safety concerns of all involved.
We will continue to maintain contact with our customers on shipping lead times and products available on orders placed. Thank you for your understanding and patience. We sincerely appreciate your business!
Need assistance with your order? Please call 800-628-9737
The Elite Series ab crunch machine from Muscle D Fitness combines proven biomechanics with top-notch durability. It’s perfect for circuit training sessions thanks to its compact footprint and effortless adjustment features. The sleek and stylish appearance makes it easy to incorporate into any gym environment. It can either be used as a standalone ab trainer or combined with other complimentary Elite Series machines to form a circuit.
It enables gym members to get the most out of their ab workouts so that they see meaningful results faster. Articulated back pads open the abdominal muscles for a full extension followed by contraction which means every single rep is as effective as possible. The arm and elbow pads are designed to facilitate better ab isolation and avoid over-compensation by other areas of the body. Every tiny detail has been thought of to create the best possible ab workout experience for gym users.
- Anatomically correct cam shape gives proper resistance for the full crunching motion
- One touch seat height adjustment while seated
- Articulated back pads open the ab muscles for full extension then contraction
- Self-adjusting handlebars for different height users
- Arm and elbow pads allow better ab isolation
- 160 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
- 53″ L x 41″ W x 65″ H, 570 lb
- 135 cm x 104 cm x 165 cm, 259 kg