Compact Multi Gym 5 Stack - Muscle D
Need assistance with your order? Please call 800-628-9737
Updated Payment Policy, for Payment with Purchase Orders (PO’s): 50% of the order total must be paid upfront. The balance will be due upon completion of the order (All items delivered). When submitting the PO online we will contact you when we receive your written PO to arrange the 50% down payment. If any items on the order are not available they will be removed from the order. All other orders must be prepaid at the time of the order.
Compact Multi Stations
Compact multi stations are the ultimate space saver. They’re designed to fit under low ceiling heights (7 ft) and have a footprint of just 9 ft by 10 ft. This makes them suitable in settings where many other multi stations aren’t able to be installed.
Standard multi stations have a sleek appearance with smaller tubing than the Deluxe range. However there’s no compromise in quality or durability, with rugged 2”x 4” 11 gauge steel tubing used throughout the series. They also feature instructional placards that provide directions for every station, to ensure they’re well-used within your facility.
Our Compact and Standard Multi Stations are perfect for the budget conscious fitness facility. Lean manufacturing processes and attention to detail mean you get a jungle gym that ticks all the boxes for a fraction of the price.
- The Compact utilizes a biomechanically precise, variable resistance cam on the Adjustable Leg Extension/Seated Leg Curl combo
- User-friendly “NO Cable Change System” with simple adjustments to fit the users’ sizes
- Anatomical correctness of the exercises is outstanding giving maximum muscular results
- A unique 3-in-1 Multi Press Station for Flat, Incline, and Shoulder presses
- 4 people can train at the same time
- L x 120″ W x 98″ H 2400 LBS
- cm x cm x cm, kgs
- Weight stacks:
- Lat/Low Row – 180 lb
- Leg Extension/Seated Leg Curl – 180 lb
- Multi Press – 180 lb
- 2 Adjustable Hi/Lo Pulley – 150 lb
- Optional 15 lb selectorized plates available instead of 10 lb plates