Torque ProStraps - Suspension Straps
Due to our unprecedented global Pandemic, BFS suppliers are in varying states of production. However as of right now multiple products are delayed indefinitely!
BFS is working closely with all parties to keep updated on the constantly changing circumstances while respecting health and safety concerns.
We maintain contact with our customers on shipping lead times and product availability on orders placed. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Need assistance with your order? Please call 800-628-9737
Updated Payment Policy (COVID), for Payment with Purchase Orders (PO’s): 50% of the order total must be paid upfront. The balance will be due upon completion of the order (All items delivered). When submitting the PO online we will contact you when we receive your written PO to arrange the 50% down payment. If certain items on the order are not available due to COVID complications they will be removed from the order. All other orders must be prepaid at the time of the order.
ProStraps are purpose-built for commercial use. Used in fitness facilities all over the world, the ProStraps are the toughest and most durable suspension system available.
The split anchor and modular component design also allows you to use this system in a variety of ways, perform more exercises, and have two people per set of straps if needed for group training.
- The Loop Anchors are specifically designed to be the correct length for Torque Fitness X-Series Products.
- The Strap assemblies can be attached to a single anchor point on a system or independently and adjusted for variable widths.
- Torque ProStraps should only be used on a system that is properly anchored to floor or wall.
Single Point Anchor:
- The Loop Anchors can each be attached to a single anchor point to be used like traditional suspension training straps.
- Torque’s X-Create Systems have an anchor point on each upright and we recommend one ProStrap Set for each.
Dual Point Anchor:
- Each Loop Anchor can be attached independently to a cross-bar.
- This split anchor method allows you to use the system in a variety of ways, perform more exercises, and have two people per set of straps if needed for group training.
- This method can be used on any Torque X-Rack, X-Siege, X-Lab, or X-Create System by attaching them to the pull-up bars or Monkey Bar Crosses.