Muscle D ABDOMINAL CRUNCH (LAC)
Due to our unprecedented global Pandemic, BFS suppliers are in varying states of production. However as of right now multiple products are delayed indefinitely!
BFS is working closely with all parties to keep updated on the constantly changing circumstances while respecting health and safety concerns.
We maintain contact with our customers on shipping lead times and product availability on orders placed. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Need assistance with your order? Please call 800-628-9737
Updated Payment Policy (COVID), for Payment with Purchase Orders (PO’s): 50% of the order total must be paid upfront. The balance will be due upon completion of the order (All items delivered). When submitting the PO online we will contact you when we receive your written PO to arrange the 50% down payment. If certain items on the order are not available due to COVID complications they will be removed from the order. All other orders must be prepaid at the time of the order.
- Absolutely perfect positioning for doing ab crunches.
- Seat rotates 90 degrees to do isolate the oblique muscles.
- Foot rollers isolate allows isolation of the lower abs while lifting legs upwards.
- Long selections of hand grips position to micro-adjust the crunch exercise
- Lumbar pad positions the torso in line with the pivot point for max contractions.
- Precision enclosed bearings for years of trouble-free use.
- Thick, high density foam shoulder pads for packing heavy weights on the machine.
- Stainless Steel weight holders and storage pegs.
- 11 gauge Steel with 3/8″ inch thick junctions.