ABDOMINAL CRUNCH (LAC)
- Absolutely perfect positioning for doing ab crunches.
- Seat rotates 45 degrees to do isolate the oblique muscles.
- Foot rollers isolate allows isolation of the lower abs while lifting legs upwards.
- Long selections of hand grips position to micro-adjust the crunch exercise
- Lumbar pad positions the torso in line with the pivot point for max contractions.
- Precision enclosed bearings for years of trouble-free use.
- Thick, high-density foam shoulder pads for packing heavy weights on the machine.
- Stainless Steel weight holders and storage pegs.
- 11 gauge Steel with 3/8″ inch thick junctions.
ALL NEW LEVERAGE LINE FROM MUSCLE D
• Unique designs to make workouts more productive and challenging.
• 11 gauge steel with 1/4 inch thick junctions.
• Stainless Steel weight holders and storage pegs.
• Precision enclosed bearings for years of trouble-free use.
• Custom foot platforms for non-slip usage.
• Wear-resistant upholstery sleeves for heavy usage and extended pad life.
• Patent-pending, spring-loaded seats for EZ height adjustment.
• Unique pre,-stretch adjustments on pressing machines fit all sizes of users.