Muscle D Ab Crunch Leverage
Due to the Pandemic BFS suppliers are in varying states of production. Currently shipping for most vendors is delayed.
BFS is working closely with all parties to keep updated on the constantly changing circumstances while respecting health and safety concerns.
We maintain contact with our customers on shipping lead times and product availability on orders placed. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Need assistance with your order? Please call 800-628-9737
ABDOMINAL CRUNCH (LAC)
- Absolutely perfect positioning for doing ab crunches.
- Seat rotates 45 degrees to do isolate the oblique muscles.
- Foot rollers isolate allows isolation of the lower abs while lifting legs upwards.
- Long selections of hand grips position to micro-adjust the crunch exercise
- Lumbar pad positions the torso in line with the pivot point for max contractions.
- Precision enclosed bearings for years of trouble-free use.
- Thick, high-density foam shoulder pads for packing heavy weights on the machine.
- Stainless Steel weight holders and storage pegs.
- 11 gauge Steel with 3/8″ inch thick junctions.
ALL NEW LEVERAGE LINE FROM MUSCLE D
• Unique designs to make workouts more productive and challenging.
• 11 gauge steel with 1/4 inch thick junctions.
• Stainless Steel weight holders and storage pegs.
• Precision enclosed bearings for years of trouble-free use.
• Custom foot platforms for non-slip usage.
• Wear-resistant upholstery sleeves for heavy usage and extended pad life.
• Patent-pending, spring-loaded seats for EZ height adjustment.
• Unique pre,-stretch adjustments on pressing machines fit all sizes of users.