Muscle D Rotary Lat Pulldown Leverage
Due to our unprecedented global Pandemic, BFS suppliers are in varying states of production. However as of right now multiple products are delayed indefinitely!
BFS is working closely with all parties to keep updated on the constantly changing circumstances while respecting health and safety concerns.
We maintain contact with our customers on shipping lead times and product availability on orders placed. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Need assistance with your order? Please call 800-628-9737
Updated Payment Policy (COVID), for Payment with Purchase Orders (PO’s): 50% of the order total must be paid upfront. The balance will be due upon completion of the order (All items delivered). When submitting the PO online we will contact you when we receive your written PO to arrange the 50% down payment. If certain items on the order are not available due to COVID complications they will be removed from the order. All other orders must be prepaid at the time of the order.
ROTARY LAT PULLDOWN (LRLP)
- Unique lat pulldown exercise for building wide lats.
- Resistance increase throughout the exercise to match leg muscles strength.
- Iso-lateral arms with multiple grips and handles for varied workouts.
- Custom foot plate for not-slip usage.
- Precision enclosed bearings for years of trouble-free use.
- Spring loaded seats for EZ height adjustment.
- Stainless Steel weight holders and storage pegs.
- Wear-resistant upholstery sleeves for heavy usage and extended pad life.
- 11 guage Steel with 3/8″ inch thick junctions.
ALL NEW LEVERAGE LINE FROM MUSCLE D
• Unique designs to make workouts more productive and challenging.
• 11 gauge steel with 1/4 inch thick junctions.
• Stainless Steel weight holders and storage pegs.
• Precision enclosed bearings for years of trouble-free use.
• Custom foot platforms for non-slip usage.
• Wear-resistant upholstery sleeves for heavy usage and extended pad life.
• Patent-pending, spring-loaded seats for EZ height adjustment.
• Unique pre,-stretch adjustments on pressing machines fit all sizes of users.